Monday 11 April 2016

Instant and interesting

I is for Instagram and Inside History

A-Z challenge 2016: Apps in April

Inside History

Inside History magazine is published 6 times per year and focuses on stories from Australia’s and New Zealand’s past. It is also packed with tips and hints for family historians and genealogist.
The app is free with 2 issues of the magazine included but a subscription is needed to continue receiving the updates. Only available for iOS. To read on Android or Windows devices, subscribe to the digital edition through the Zinio app.



******************************

Instagram

Share photos and short videos with your friends or with the public. Follow friends, organisations and institutions to keep up with their activities. Add filters, tags and text to you photos.
Click on any #hashtag to view more photos on similar themes. e.g . #librariesofinstagram has more than 31 000 pictures and #cats has more than 30 million.

******************************

1 comment:

  1. Call me old fashioned. Although I have a Zinio sub to Inside History I prefer my mags in hard copy.

    Instagram is a great way for me to connect with the younger folk in my family who use the tool a lot more than I.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I welcome your comments.


Enjoyed this post? Want to see more?